Monday, December 22, 2008

Love You Much Bundle & Last Day for FREE SHIPPING


Stampin' Up! has done it again! They have put together a fabulous bundle perfect for Valentines preparations! All of the products in this bundle will be available in the Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog individually, but from December 23-January 31, you can get the bundled items for 20% off!DON"T FORGET the last day to order and get free shipping is Tuesday, December 23. So order this cute bundle then and save yourself 30%!! You can shop for this bundle at my Stampin' Up! website, or you can call or email me as I will be placing an order on the 23rd, so everyone will get free shipping regardless.

Have fun with this bundle, get your Valentines day treats, cards, and gifts done in January! If you have any questions feel free to call or email me anytime.

Lastly, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS holiday! Drive safely, stay warm, and Cherish time loved ones!

No comments: