Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Extravagnaza SALE


Although I don't have many real DETAILS yet, I do know that there will be a HUGE sale starting on November 26-December 1. What is on sale you ask? Well, those are the specifics I don't know yet, but I do know this:

"...One company helping shoppers do more with less is Stampin' Up! For the first time ever the company will host a Holiday Extravaganza sale offering up to 50% off select product bundles November 26-December 1, 2008 only online at [www.deborahlarsen.stampinup.net]. The company will also offer a variety of handcrafted project ideas, ornaments, neighbor gifts and holiday memory books, as well as ready-to-wrap gift giving guide in $10, $25, $50 or $100 increments to help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list from now until Christmas....".

Watch my website-www.deborahlarsen.stampinup.net- or just check back here on my blog frequently to find what products will be on sale. Also be sure to share your wishlists with your friends and family and then they can shop for you too either online or by calling me. Get Stampin' Up! in your stocking this year!

No comments: