Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Card Crunch is comming soon!

Christmas time is right around the corner. It is time to start preparing for it now. I will be holding my annual Christmas Card Crunch on the first Saturday in December. Attendees will make 12 beautiful Christmas Cards - 4 each of 3 different designs for only $12! These cards are designed to be easily duplicated, so you can fit them into the time line I suggested in this post.

Another fun option would be to do this as a private class with your friends at your house. Each guest would pay the $12 for one set of cards. You, as the hostess, would get $12 towards the party total (for hostess benefits) for each guest that attends. Contact me for available dates and more information.

Here is the important information:

When: Saturday, December 6
Time: 10:30 am -12:30
Where: My home
Cost: $12 per set
Registration closes December 1

**You are not registered until you have paid for the class. I can not take any registrations after the close date. You can pay for the class using Pay Pal with my pay to address of stampingsfun@yahoo.com, or call in to me your Debit or Credit card, or bring to me cash or check-but I must have the payment by December 1 in order to have your kit(s) ready. **

Want to see some pics? Here are 2 of the cards we will be making. Reserve your place today, there is limited seating!

No comments: