Saturday, November 15, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #2

Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise, Bravo Burgundy, Kraft, and Whisper White

I LOVE this pillow, brought to you by Pier 1 Imports! I am not sure what it is that draws me to it. I love the colors, I like that it looks all satiny (is that even a word?) and I think it even has some bling in the points of the Burgundy.

Since this challenge falls on a weekend, you will have until Wednesday the 19th to take part of the challenge.

Simply make a card using the colors above, post it to your blog, or other website and then come here and leave me a link in the comments section. On Thursday the 20th, I will post my card and also use Random.org to choose a winner, and probably let my hubby choose a winner too. Winner(s) will receive a little bit of blog candy!

Happy Stampin!

3 comments:

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

I like this challenge you do!
http://rhondashurtleff.blogspot.com/

Kasia said...

I barely made it :) here is my card http://stampwithkasia.blogspot.com/2008/11/deborahs-second-challenge.html

Megan said...

Bummer...I missed it. I may have to play anyway just to see what I could have come up with! :)