Monday, January 5, 2009

3 Ways to get it FREE

The new Spring Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog will become available in just a few weeks. In fact, you will be able to start ordering from it on January 19 ! If you are as excited as I am to get your hands on it, hot off the press, well, I have some ways for you to get it for free!

#1-Be a Hostess! That is the most fun way to get it. There are plenty of dates available in January and February for you to book on. Just go over to my Stampin' Up! Website and pick a day from the events calendar and email me the date and time. I will deliver a hostess package as soon as the new catalogs get here.

#2 - Join the Stampers Club. The next round starts in February and will run through July. You order a minimum of $25 each month (plus S&H&T) and one of the months you get to be the hostess but are not required to host a party. You will also have access to my special Club Class each month where you will make scrapbook pages or cards or even both. I will teach you how to use the products in the catalog and show you awesomely fun techniques.

#3 - Place a $50 (Before SH&T) and I will include a new catalog in your order!

If non of these free options work, then you can pre-order your copy for a discounted price of $5 (plus priority flat rate postage if needs to be shipped). However, the Pre-orders must be made by January 19, 2009.

Don't forget, you can also shop online 24/7 on my Stampin' Up! Website (link is in the right hand column).

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: