Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting a Jump on Christmas

Let's start this morning with a pretty Christmas card. I LOVE Christmas cards. Not only because I love the Christmas Season as a whole....don't people just seem nicer at Christmas?....but also because you "have" to use glitter! No Holiday card can go without BLING of some sort, in my opinion. So, this card used the Holiday Trinkets stamp set with the Verse from All Holidays. Cardstock colors are Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Summer Sun. I used Stampin' Write Markers in Always Artichoke, Real Red, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, and of course used Dazzling Diamonds and 2-way glue.

This card was one of my cards at my uplines group shoebox swap in September. It is super fast and even the kids can help with punching out the images.


Now, I am off to my Stamp Studio to work on my swaps for my UpUplines training in Logan this weekend. When I am done, I will show you what I have come up with!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments: