Friday, May 1, 2009

Matchbox Madness

One of my favorite dies for the Big Shot is the new Matchbox one in the Occasions Mini Catalog. This is such a fun one to use! I sat down to play with it a couple of weeks ago as I was preparing for a presentation I was asked to give at a large group training. I did not take this picture of my boxes, but I am glad one of my friends did so I can share them with you since I hadn't done it yet and accidentally left the training without them and haven't gotten them back yet. So a BIG thank you to the photographer!

The red one is holding some Tic Tacs. It is made with Riding Hood Red cardstock for the sleeve and confetti cream for the box. There is a window sheet behind the Designer Hardware Frame.

The Pink one is made with Candy Land DSP for the sleeve and holds two little bottles of nail polish!

The yellow one is made with Tea Party DSP for the box and a window sheet for the sleeve. I wrapped the nuggets in coordinating DSP. This box can actually hold 4 nuggets perfectly, I only had 3 left in the bag though. - Kids!

The Green one uses Good Morning Sunshine DSP and the Matchbox Messages stamp set from the Occasions Mini. It holds a set of 4 little Thank You Notes!


I will be offering a class centered around the Matchbox die in the near future, so stay tuned for more details!

No comments: