Scrapbooking Starter Kit - Limited time only
Dates: May 1-31, 2009
In celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, you can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for only $75 with our limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit. The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following:
|Item Code||Description||Retail Value|
|113510||Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set*||$42.95|
|113059||Simply Scrappin' Petal Party||$19.95|
|108697||Earth Elements Assorted textured card stock (12" x 12")||$11.95|
|105240||Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad||$7.50|
*Substitutable for any stamp set up to $43.95 value.
Please note: Each of the products listed above may be substituted for like items. Please see the Scrapbooking Starter Kit Order Form for details.The Scrapbooking Starter Kit also contains all the business supplies contained in the standard Starter Kit:
- Getting Started DVD
- Getting Started Guide
- Guest Invitation Postcard (100)
- Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- Occasions Mini Catalog (8)
- To My Hostess Envelope (10)
- Recruit Folders (5)
- Recruit Brochures (20)
- Hostess Brochure (20)
- Hostess Benefits Form (10)
- Customer Order Form (50)
- Deal Demonstrator: Buys the starter kit because it's such a great deal! May place one intital order (because you'll get 30% off), but then lets her demoship exprire.
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying Stampin' Up! at a discount and occasionally sells to neighbors, friends, relatives, etc.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during the fall for seasonal $$ and maintains the minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Likes doing workshops or stamp camps and earning extra $$ when it's convenient; works a lot some months, and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; and loves being able to come to Stampin' Up! events.
- Career Demonstrator: Views Stampin' Up! Demonstratorship as a viable business with long term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the careere ladder; loves attending Stampin' Up! events and has developed colse social relationships wiht other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
Come learn more about joining my Stampin' Up! team - Ink N Things - on May 19, 6:30 pm at my home. Bring your questions and be prepared to stamp. This is a free event. There are special gifts for those who decide to join my group that night!