Dates: March 13-April 30, 2009
For a limited time, Stampin' Up! is offering a 3 month payment plan for the Demonstrator Starter Kit. The Three Easy Payments option allows you to make a partial initial Starter Kit payment and still receive the Starter Kit right away in order to get your business up and running.
How it Works
- At the time you sign up, you will fill out your Starter Kit form and other paperwork as usual, but must also write "Three Easy Payments option" at the top of each form. (Please note that the Three Easy Payments option is not available through the Online Independent Demonstrator Application. If you wish to take advantage of the offer, you must submit the paperwork by mail. It should be mailed by April 27 to ensure delivery and processing by April 30th.
- You must also complete a separate "Three Easy Payments Form".
- Using the credit card information provided on her Three Easy Payments form, Stampin' Up! charges the initial Starter Kit payment (see the table below for a breakdown of payments) on the day paperwork is processed and sends you your Starter Kit.
- On or around the 15th day of the two months following the month Stampin' Up! received her paperwork, Stampin' Up! will charge the subsequent payments using the same credit card information provided on the Three Easy Payments form, and the Starter Kit will be paid in full. Stampin' Up! will only accept the same credit card for all three payments, as provided on the Three Easy Payments form. Checks or money orders will not be accepted.
Details and Restrictions
- To qualify for the Three Easy Payments option on the Starter Kit price of $199, Starter Kit paperwork and an accompanying Three Easy Payments form must be received by Stampin' Up! (not postmarked) on or before April 30, 2009.
- Any applicable state taxes will be charged with the first Starter Kit payment. (The full amount of taxes applicable to the total Starter Kit amount will be added to the first payment. No taxes will be applied to the second and third payments.)
- If who wish to add the Stampin' Memories Starter Kit add-on for $50.00, this full amount (including any applicable taxes for the add-on) will be added to their initial Starter Kit payment.
- Any commissions for the demonstrator will be held until the final Starter Kit payment is successfully completed. At that point, Stampin' Up! will release commissions to the demonstrator. In the event that the second or third payment is unsuccessful, Stampin' Up! will satisfy the payment from the demonstrator's commissions and if necessary continue to hold commissions until the full Starter Kit payment is satisfied. Any remaining funds will then be released to the demonstrator.
- The Three Easy Payments option is not available through the Online Independent Demonstrator Application. If you wish to take advantage of the offer, you must submit the paperwork by mail.
Payments Breakdown for the Starter Kit Price of $199 (April 1-30, 2009)
|Starter Kit Payment||Payment Charged*||Payment with Stampin' Memories Add-On*|
|Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered)||$66.34 (+ sales tax)||$116.34 (+ sales tax)|
|Payment 2 (charged around May 15th)||$66.33||$66.33|
|Payment 3 (charged around June 15th)||$66.33||$66.33|
*The First 2 poeple to contact me and complete their paperwork before April 27, 2009, will receive a special FREE GIFT from me!*