Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hostess / Customer Apprecation Stamp Camp


Isn't this card pretty? I must say it is prettier in person. It has Dazzeling Diamonds in the center of the flower! Oh, I love BLING!
This is the special invitation that I am sending out to all my ordering customers and Hostesses from the last catalog year. It is a special event held just for you, to say thanks for your business!
I am really looking forward to this night. I have some really great projects planned for you to make showcasing new products and accessories from the new catalog! Everyone will make 2 projects. Last years Club members will make an extra 3rd project, as will last years hostesses. Hostesses will also receive a special gift. Those who joined my stamping team will also get an additional gift from me!
Of course there will be food and bottled water to drink, Some really FABULOUS door prizes, and lots of fun and laughter I am sure!
This special event is by invitation only, and you must register for it --but don't worry registration is FREE! I just need to know how many will be in attendance. It will be September 5th. Check in will begin at 6:30 PM and stamping will begin at 7:00! We will be meeting in Brigham City, but the place will be announced when you register. So, be on the lookout for your invitation. Some people I did not have addresses to mail them so I will be sending out an email instead. Don't forget to call or email your registration. I will only prepare enough for registered guests.
Want to be part of the fun next year and get the extra goodies too? Then book your show now!
have a great evening!

No comments: